Thursday, January 21, 2010

Leading to the Finale

I could go for a Jersey Shore desk calendar. Tidbits about each character. SOLD. Although i would also go for a Yankees or a crossword one as well. Or how about a reality TV show desk calendar? Lots of ideas going on right not.

I am seriously considering getting the Pauly D poster for the garage. Or if I can find a Jersey Shore cast one. What do you think? I copies you and now have some Jersey Shore pics on my classroom door. If i got you and Lisa the poster, framed, as a gift, she might feel obliged to hang it up. If not, the living room has some space. How about cut it in half and tape it to the elevator doors. Now thats an idea.

Will you be having your own list of awards as well? I will not be watching the reunion afterwards and blogging about it. I want to let the season digest for a day or 2 before watching the reunion.

I can't believe they did not stress this out further once the show aired. Hopefully there will be a SHIT they didnt show episode.

I'm still not sold on Ronnie being 220. He is my height, no way he is 220. 185 maybe.

You Cancun idea...brilliant. But I want to see them interact with other MTV reality personalities. Like they meet up with and have to go out with Joey and CJ or with Evan and Kenny. I think listening to them describe what was going on could be amazing.

Wait a minute, I just looked at Jwoww site. You are getting a poster of Pauly and of JWoww. wow.

Now I dont want to see Snickers on TV anymore, but you can just envision the crap show MTV has made up for her. You know it is coming and we cannot stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment