Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year, Same Situation

So I agree that Pauly and Snickers are playing into the hype b/c they are smart. Everytime Pauly smiles he is daring MTV to give him his own show or be the host of something. And sign me up for whatever it is. I wager that Snickers will get some kind of deal and it will suck.....let me repeat.....it will suck. She is not very interesting at all. I think Ronnie and Jwoww are shoe ins for a challenge.

The Michael Cera video you are referring to...is it the one where the make him into a guido? B/c that is genius.

I forgot to mention the ridiculous underwear Jwoww wore out that night. Seriously, it was a pair of boy shorts. Who goes out in something like that unless you are going to party at the Playboy Mansion? Apparently Jwoww does.

With this weeks episode, only Sammie, The Situation and Vinny have not punched or been punched in Seaside.

The situation is turning into a flop with the ladies. Joey from RW Cancun has destroyed him in the bagging girls category

They should make a MTV challenge with people from various shows, but the catch is they can't be jacked up. Imagine a show with Joey from RW Cancun, Pauly D, and I don't even know who else right now, but you get the drift. Wait....waht about a show with just those 2 guys, it would be awesome. Hey Simmons, there is a quality half baked idea

No comments:

Post a Comment