Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Episode 1- re-direct

-Rob
Ok things I for got and some follow up on your follow up.

I forgot to mention that this could be the most stereotyped show ever. Imagine making a show about stereotypical people in other cultures. Al Sharpton would be all over it.

Also, in Danny's intro he claims not to be a typical guido, but then show's the fist pump technique?

Jwow's boyfriend is this seasons GWRB's fro Cancun's boyfriend. Just waiting for the other shoe to drop. THe best is she was kissing Paulie D and left /c she didnt want to cheat on her boyfriend. Um where is kissing another girl not considered cheating?

How many times did you watch the previews where someone punched a girl in the face? 4 for me. Cant remember who it was but it was hysterical. Full punch, nothing held back.

I once at 3 midways in 1 day. and i'll do it again if you dont believe me. It was the trip to Giovannis where sean was doing the beer box interviews and Stacey Ward got all pissed(surprise)

This show is really creating a buzz. A lot of "did you see Jersey Shore" going around....well maybe mostly by me but I wanna talk about it more and more. You would think I am getting paid to pump this show up. Sadly I am not.

Easily everyone could be from Jersey. Just raid the Sayerville area. seriously

And I vote that they should let some of these people onto the next RW/RR challenge

The Situation telling off the girl who pulled the cock block was great too. He tells her to lose 10 pounds then come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment