Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Snookie Punch: Round 3

Well Brad Ferro lost his teaching job. Not sure how NY works but in NJ if you get convicted of a felony, you lose your license. Maybe its the same as NJ and he just didnt have tenure and they did not rehire him. Who knows. I don't think 1 punch is a felony, but it was a girl. I think you plea those things down to a lesser charge. Have I been watching too much Law & Order? Maybe its not as easy as it seems. I dont defend hitting women, but they can get obnixous and in your face because they know that 99.99% of the time the guy will not hit them. Well Snickers just messed with that 0.01%. Maybe it will scare a few women off from acting like that in the future. I' just saying I understand where Brad is coming from.

I love the idea of the entire episode devoted to each of them telling their side of the story. Even the bartenders, co-workers and anyone else who witnessed it, throw in the production staff as well. It would be riviting. I dont think 1 hour would do it justice, we are gonna need 2. As each person is telling their story they flash to slow motion clips that have like a grey filter, it would be so dramatic, I love it. I vote Pauly D's would be the best. He'd be grinning the entire time. And the quotes would be off the charts.

I am really upset, I was looking forward to rounding out my X-mas with a "fresh" episode. Bah-humbug

Sean's performance was in Jenks in Point Pleasant. That night was foggy but here is what I remember. I got lost in the club for about 30 minutes, yes I was this drunk. I also didnt remember seeing a band, but apparently there was one. We had to carry Sean to the car and prop him against a parking meter so he could take a piss. In the car you gave him your dad's raincoat and told him if he was gonna puke, do it in the jacket. Then there was all the Shenanigans at house.

No comments:

Post a Comment